kel crum, evening host
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
What I Do: Announcing and board operation at Dayton Public Radio. Most of my career has been devoted to radio.
Five Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Beethoven and other classical artists were an acquired taste for me growing up, but I acquired them quickly.
- I've been one of the top comedy writers for radio legend Gary Burbank for over twenty years.
- I'm a freelance cartoonist whose work has appeared in various underground publications and at Columbus' annual SPACE convention.
- Have a lovely wife named Debbie and we are the proud parents of two healthy pet rats.
- Would someday love to learn how to play Gilbert and Sullivan tunes on the cymbals.
ONE THING YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT ME:
The name "Kel" is not short for anything. My parents thought up three letters and then lost interest.